Director of Food Services West Anaheim Medical Center
JOB SUMMARY: Oversees the food safety and nutritional care aspects of the Food and Nutrition Services Department to ensure full compliance with federal, state and other regulatory agencies. Ensures the efficiency of food prepared in the department taking into consideration food safety, nutritional adequacy and appropriate patient nutritional care responsible for the development and enforcement of policies and procedures that direct clinical services, food preparation, distribution and service, purchasing, sanitation, safety practices, performance improvement, and staff education and development.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
1. Registered Dietitian required (CMS).
2. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Food & Nutrition or related field or relevant experience.
3. Two (2) years experience in the fields of nutrition and food service management desirable.
4. Food Safety Certification from an accredited organization and maintain current.
County Specific requirement.
1. County Specific Food Handlers certification required upon hire and maintained current.
Recruiting Coordinator| Human Resources
3033 West Orange Avenue. | Anaheim, CA 92804 | T: 714-741-2716 | F: 714-741-3380 |