· Cultivate, leverage, and develop long-term customer relationships, including C-Suite and Senior VP-Level relationships focused on the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that satisfy customer needs.
· Identify and fully understand customer needs in hospital accounts and provide creative solutions through contract life-cycle.
· Manage accounts to maximize value-added opportunities through products, services and programs. Successful Large account management including Value Analysis Committee (VAT) within large hospital systems and owned/affiliated HCC (Health and Hospital Corporation).
· Effectively initiate and grow current contracts with targeted accounts.
· Present, lead, facilitate and support assigned and other region accounts through LELs and Journal club.
· Understand and implement the sales utility of clinical data, competitive intelligence, and marketing initiatives integrated with professional services.
· Act as a specialist and liaison with Hospital Business Manager, RBD, National Accounts, R&D, Medical and Brand Marketing, and Customer Service to ensure successful Major Account Management business objectives are achieved.
· Understand / leverage the role of Professional Services and network with appropriate HCP’s (Healthcare Professionals) such as; Neo’s, Neo Natal Nurses, Lactation consultants, RDs and social workers to grow attendance at national and regional sponsored events.
· Create effective work processes within the healthcare community that maximizes time and resources and share best practices with team members.
· Demonstrate confidence and use interpersonal skills to collaborate and lead within District Business Units, teaching hospitals, and the corporate office.