Exciting Nutrition Consult / Customer Service Job Opportunity
Vitagene - San Francisco, CA 94107
Are you passionate about helping people become healthier and happier? Do you think we spend too much money and time on medication and not enough on educating ourselves about our natural body? Are you interested in helping others understand our genetics, how we should eat, and how to take care of this incredible temple called the human body? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should be a part of our family at Vitagene, because we want to help change the health and happiness of thousands of people, and hopefully so do you.
We are a fast growing startup that provides personalized nutritional analysis and supplementation based on your DNA. We feed off the belief that science, quality, convenience, and encouragement are the keys to reaching your personal health goals. We want our members to have a brighter, healthier, future and we want you to help us get them there.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for nutrition, genetics, health, and customer care.
- Reaching out and talking customers through their genetic and health results with a concentration in their personalized supplementation information
- Bottom line on customer questions that involve science, nutrition, or genetic questions
- Working with the clinical team to review various customer cases and profiles
- Data input from clinical review
- Responding to customer inquiries
- QA processes for different products
- Various other tasks and responsibilities as they arise
- Preferred degree in nutrition, genetics, or related fields
- Have a strong knowledge base of human nutrition
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to keep organized while juggling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Passion for health, innovative technology, and helping others achieve their health goals
- Desire to learn, grow, and take leadership within your work environment
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience working at startup
- HIPAA knowledge or comparable security & privacy experience
Job Type: Full-time