Registered Dietitian - (171926)
Primary Location: US-CA-Long Beach-MOLINA300
Job: Health Plans
Organization: Health Plans
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Feb 15, 2017, 2:58:01 PM
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
• Serves as integral member of a multidisciplinary team by providing nutritional care to members as it relates to their disease and specific member care plan.
• Educates members on therapeutic dietary requirements relating to their diagnosis.
• Confers with multidisciplinary team, member, doctors, and member's family concerning dietary needs.
• Creates member specific dietary plan in accordance with individual care management care plan.
• Develops and monitors parameters to measure member/care plan success.
• Provides member with needed educational resources and on-going coaching to meet self-management goals.
• Evaluates, interprets, monitors and documents nutritional status and progress.
Bachelor of Science; graduate of a registered dietetics program.
• Min. 2 years Registered Dietitian experience in outpatient/in home setting.
• Previous experience working with a multidisciplinary team.
• Experience working with culturally diverse and low-income populations.
Required License, Certification, Association
Current State registration as a Registered Dietitian.
Managed care experience is highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.