Create and maintain strong consultative relationship with Dialysis Unit personnel including Registered Dietitians (RDs), Nurses (RNs), Unit and Facility Managers, Social Workers and Nephrologists in support of Pentec Health's renal therapies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is a Field based position requiring travel including overnight travel.
- In assigned territory, maintain and expand the number of patients on census for current Pentec Health intradialytic and intraperitoneal parenteral nutrition therapies (IDPN and IPN).
- Work collaboratively and in a coordinated way with other Pentec Health Account Executives and Renal Intake so as to maximize customer satisfaction and business results.
- Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Expedite the conversion of Referrals to Starts. This will require customer visits and multiple communications with the Customer, members of the Customer Service team and other functions within Pentec Health.
- Maintain and grow the use of Pentec Health's IDPN and IPN therapies.
- Participate in local and regional conferences as appropriate
- Educate Nephrologist and dialysis unit personal on the services we provide and supporting resources.
- Assist and coordinate in setting up educational programs for our current customers in a way that supports their organizational needs.
- Assist in coordinated research endeavors with the Renal Clinical Program Director, Renal Clinical Manager(s) and other members of the Pentec Health Management team.
Non Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties, special projects as assigned
- Assist with expansion of IDPN/IPN into new dialysis units.
- Assist other divisions ( e.g. Specialty Infusion) with sales campaigns
- Assist with the on the job training of new Account Executives and Nutritional Consultants.
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
· Experience in sales or customer service;
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
· Interpersonal skills – able to build positive relationships;
· Oral and written communication skills;
· Customer focus;
· Planning, organizing and time management skills;
· Detail oriented with good follow-up skills;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to learn complex material and present it to current and
prospective patients, medical and insurance professionals
- Previous experience working in a dialysis unit and or marketing to a dialysis unit
Education, Certifications, Trainings:
· Bachelor's degree
· Valid State Driver's license with proof of state minimum vehicle insurance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field ( nutrition, biology, chemistry)
· At least 2 years practical experience in renal nutrition / dialysis;
- Registered Dietician or
- Registered Nurse
- C.N.S.D. and C.N.S.C.